2017 Toyota 4Runner Fresno CA
The 2017 Toyota 4Runner is ready for adventure thanks to its proven body-on-frame construction and oversized suspension that gives it off-roading capabilities unlike most other SUVs. Always keeping it wild, passengers can feel safe in the 4Runner thanks to strong engineering and updated safety features. With its high-performance shocks and a rugged exterior, make no mistake that the 4Runner means business when it comes to traveling on unforgiving terrain.
Standard Hill Start Assist Control helps keep the 4Runner from rolling backwards when on sloped terrain, and two available 4-wheel drive systems allow the 4Runner to go anywhere and everywhere. On top of all this mechanical grit, the 4Runner also features a high-tech instrument panel in the form of an LCD Optitron display that replaces the original dashboard and helps the driver to see what's going on under the hood at all times.
Smart Key System
When you approach the 4Runner with the available Smart Key in your pocket, the system automatically recognizes you are near, prompting the doors and rear liftgate to open with the touch of a handle and the engine to be able to start with a push of a button.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Perhaps one of the most important parts of any off-roading machine is the tires, that's why your 4Runner comes equipped with a standard Tire Pressure Monitor System which evaluates the pressure of the tires and issues a warning if the pressure is off.
Want to take your 4Runner to the next level? Go the TRD Pro route, which adds race-inspired engineering aspects to your vehicle, including heavy-duty off-road TRD Bilstein® suspension, dirt-digging tires, and protectively thick aluminum skid plates.
Test Drive the 2017 Toyota 4Runner in Fresno CA
Of course we all love a fully-loaded model, but sometimes the base trim of a vehicle is just as good. This is the case with the base 4Runner SR5, which starts at an MSRP of $34,210 and comes with a ton of great standard features, which are:
- 4.0-Liter DOHC 24-Valve V6 with Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i)
- Rear-Wheel Drive or part-time 4WD system with Active Traction Control (A-TRAC)
- Automatic Limited-Slip Differential (Auto LSD on 4x2 models only)
- Downhill Assist Control (DAC) (4x4 models only) and Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Integrated fog lights
- Projector-beam headlights with smoked trim
- 17-in. 6-spoke alloy wheels with P265/70R17 tires
- Backup camera13 with projected path
- Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth®9 hands-free phone and voice command
- Fabric-trimmed front seats; 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support; 4-way adjustable front passenger seat
- Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App,3 and 6.1-in. high-resolution touch-screen display
If you would like to test out the 2017 Toyota 4Runner for yourself, stop by Michael Toyota for a test drive today!